Sunday, May 16, 2010

March of Dimes Walk



Mother's Day after church
The Laughlin Family
My sister and her family
My friend Michelle and her son Atticus
Chandra, Me, Shelly (and baby on the way), Lilly, the girls, and Piper
Amanda, Ava, and Me
Stacey, Amber (and baby Gil on the way), and the girls
The fabulous Four
Reagan
Renna
Brittney, Adam, me, and the girls
Team Laughlin Twins!

As you can see our first March of Dimes walk was a huge success! We had a wonderful team of family and friends who came and walked with us in honor of Renna and Reagan. We had 24 adults, 11 kids, and two babies on the way!! Adam and I were very pleased with our numbers for our first year and even more excited about how much money we raised. Together we all raised $1950!! Yeah!! What a huge accomplishment. The kids all did really well in spite of the cool weather. They were all troopers. I couldn't have been given a better Mother's Day weekend. What a great gift for so many people who we love to come walk for healthy babies. Thanks so much to everyone who helped or donated. We are so blessed. We are all doing good here. The girls have been a little under the weather this week and Reagan is getting her first tooth!! So I guess we are in for a welcoming to the wonderful world of teething babies, I am sure Renna isn't far behind. I had to post the picture at the top of the girls in their sweet little dresses after church on Mother's Day. What more could a momma ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment