Saturday, October 15, 2011

Thomas the Train

We recently went to visit the Real Live Thomas the Train!! We went with my grandma (Meme) and my sister and her family. Daddy was working so it was nice to have some help from the family on our big adventure. The girls don't actually watch Thomas the Train but they are pretty excited about trains in general. Here we are posing with Thomas.
Here are all the cousins before the train ride. Sadly, they all look a little crazy here but this is the only one I got that they were all four in! They take you on a ten minute little train ride and everyone really enjoyed it.
Reagan was pretty excited when the train actually started moving.
The girls looking out the window at the station before we started moving. I thought it was a cute photo op!
Renna wanted to wear the conductor hats they were handing out. She was pretty excited too when the movement started. Her face here cracks me up!
Me and my little ladies waiting for the train to start. We had such a fun time. Thanks for all your help Aunt Amy and MeMe. More fall adventure pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment